LEAD AUDITOR COURSE
The ISO 27001 standard is designed to assimilate, maintain, and continuously improve information security in organizations - regardless of their size or area of expertise.
The main purpose of the course is to train its participants for the position of senior reviewer for ISO 27001 audits.
About the Course
ISO 27001 LEAD AUDITOR is the recognition that a person can be involved by certification bodies to perform and manage system information management system audits.
TITANS SECURITY group have extensive expertise and experience in implementing the important standard in dozens of organizations and companies in Israel and around the world.
The course prepares its participants to pass the international certification exam for the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor.
Information Security Management Systems ISO / IEC 27001
recognized by senior executives and professionals around the world.
The course lecturer
College Director and Information Security Specialist
Mr. Danny Abramovich is a senior consultant, with over 21 years of information security experience, and specializes mainly in risk management, implementing international standards such as:
• ISO 27001 Information Systems Security Standard
• Health information security standard ISO 27799
• Standard for Business Continuity Management ISO 22301
• Information Security Governance and more
Has extensive experience in preparing organizations to meet the standard, in Israel and abroad.
Holds international qualifications from the world's top executives such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CEH and more.
He also serves as a leading reviewer in two major areas, and has international accreditation recognized by international regulatory bodies:
• Leading reviewer to fix ISO 27001 Lead Auditor information security
• Leading reviewer to standardize business continuity management BS25999 Lead Auditor
• Certification of conversion from the old standard BS25999 to the new international standard ISO22301